FUS will be your employer which gives you full employment rights, including holiday pay, a workplace pension scheme and statutory payments for maternity/paternity and sick leave.
You may be able to claim for certain business expenses that you incur while you’re working. This depends on the details of the assignment. We’ll discuss your situation with you in detail so you know exactly what you can claim for.
Deductions and Costs
It is worth noting that we make our profit margin and cover the costs of employing you. These costs include employer’s National Insurance, holiday pay and a contribution to your workplace pension.
Our margin ranges from £10 to a maximum of £15 per payment run depending on the gross pay. There are no joining fees and our policy is NO WORK, NO FEE CHARGED.
Benefits of FUS Umbrella
- Employee status – PAYE with no Director responsibilities
- No fees charged if you do not work
- Business related expenses reimbursed – fully compliant with HMRC guidelines
- Full entitlement to statutory benefits
- All tax and National Insurance paid, without the need for an accountant
- Continuity of employment, even if working for many agencies
- One tax code, for multiple contracts which avoids unnecessary overpayment of income tax
- No extra costs for reference letters, duplicate payslips, registration costs or exit costs
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance